http://greenvalleyapart.com/?rdf=Lexapro-5-Mg-Tablets if there are no clear manufacturer's instructions on the package, a certified physician should determine the right dosage
Doxycycline Pille Online SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy. Buy Generic V1agra, Cial1s, Lev1tra and many other generic drugs at SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy. Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs. Bonus 10 free pills, discounts and FREE SHIPPING. Cheapest drugs online - buy and save money.
Viagra Online Sales Co Uk Men Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs. Bonus 10 free pills, discounts and FREE SHIPPING. Cheapest drugs online - buy and save money.
Periactin (Cialis Online Fast Delivery) - Special internet prices. Best quality generic meds. Fast worldwide shipping. VISA, Mastercard, American Express & eCheck
Propecia With Prescription
⭐️ | Discount | ☀☀☀ Betnovate Rd Cream Buy How Do I Get ☀☀☀. Find Latest Medication For This pill Now! Buy Cialis Tablets How Do I Get Stop
http://sacramentoairportshuttle.org/?mapl=Cheap-Cialis-Viagra! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Lowest Prices. Cheapest Pills. Best Medications. Worldwide Shipping. Brand and Generic Products for Sale. Bonus
| Up to 30% Off🔥 |. What You are Looking Best pill? ☀☀☀ Buy Discount Levitra Online ☀☀☀,Save Up To 70% On Pills. Buy Now »
Buying Buspar Online Effective Financial Planning. It's top to getting started along with other this article, I'm not a gigantic aficionado
Virginia Outdoor Writers Association
2018-19 Annual Collegiate Undergraduate Writing/Photo Competition
Download: 2018-2019 Collegiate Rules
Download: Submission Form
Deadline for Entries is February 1, 2019
Last years winners can be viewed in our
2017-18 Essay and Photo Showcases
The Virginia Outdoor Writers Association, Inc. (VOWA) along with award sponsors Dominion Energy, Cooperative Living Magazine, and Kyle Boykin Photography, LLC are proud to once again host a Collegiate Undergraduate Writing/Photo Contest. The objective is to encourage young adults to write about and photograph their outdoor experiences and interests in wildlife or natural history.
The competition is open to any undergraduate student enrolled at a Virginia college or university, including two-year community colleges, public, and private post-secondary institutions, or to students who are Virginia residents attending similar out-of-state schools.
The theme for the contest essay is to write about a memorable outdoor experience or special interest. Each writer must title his/her essay and be careful not to exceed the allotted word limit of 800 to 1,000 words of his/her best, carefully edited work.
For the Best Outdoor Photo Award, each entrant may submit three of his/her very best outdoor photos in JPEG format with a 50-75 word paragraph identifying and telling us about the photo. Ideally, photographs should be sized to 1028 pixels on the longest side at 96 ppi, as this is the size image that works the best in PowerPoint and shown with a digital projector or monitor. However, if you are unable to do this, a larger image that we can resize is acceptable. Some light sharpening can be used after an image is resized from a larger, fully prepared image. A high-res image must be available if you are chosen as our winner.
Permitted photo editing includes: cropping; re-sizing; rotating the photo; red-eye removal; simple enhancement such as Auto-fix, Quick-fix, Auto-levels, etc.; filters to sharpen, blur, or reduce noise; and corrective functions to improve the natural appearance of the image, such as white balance, brightness, contrast levels, exposure, saturation, and color balance. Not permitted are techniques such as adding, removing, or replacing elements; artistic filters; and added borders or frames.
The file name for each image should have the camera number removed and photographer’s name and the image title put in its place. It is best if you copy and rename your original image so you can retain the camera number on the original image.
If you have any questions about how prepare or rename your picture files, you may contact Marie Majarov at 434-406-3164 or e-mail email@example.com for help.
A cash award of $500.00 will be presented by VOWA/Dominion Energy for the First Place Essay. The Second Place Essay will receive a cash award of $200.00. The Third Place Essay will receive a cash award of $100.00. A special award for the Best Essay Relating Specifically to the Virginia Outdoors (a story set in Virginia and written about a traditional Virginia outdoor activity such as hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, or similar pursuit) will be offered by Cooperative Living Magazine, which is published by the Virginia, Maryland & Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives (VMDAEC). The winner of this award will receive $100.00 and have his/her entry published in Cooperative Living Magazine. This award can be won by a first, second, or third place winner, or by another entry. Judging will be accomplished by a panel of professional writers/editors.
Our Best Outdoor Photo First Place winner will receive a $500.00 cash award. A Second Place photo will receive a $200.00 cash award, and a Third Place photo will earn a $100.00 cash award. Judging will be accomplished by a panel of professional photographers.
Winners will be introduced at a special Awards Luncheon during our VOWA Annual Meeting in Charlottesville, on March 16, 2019. Winners and four guests each will be invited to the awards presentation as guests of VOWA/Dominion Energy. Additional guests will also be welcomed, but will be charged a $10.00 fee for lunch. This is a very special opportunity for students to showcase their writing and photography talents before many of the best outdoor writers/photographers in our Commonwealth. Last year’s essay winners can be viewed here. Last year’s photography winners can be viewed here. Winning entries will be offered to various publications throughout Virginia.
All winning entries will be published on the VOWA website. In addition, Honorable Mentions may be awarded as the judges see fit and these talented individuals will also be featured on the VOWA website (www.vowa.org). Rewarding excellence is our goal.
- Open to all full-time or part-time undergraduate-level college students enrolled in a Virginia college or university, including two-year community colleges, public, and private post-secondary institutions, or to students who are Virginia residents attending similar out of state schools. Students should not already possess a four-year degree or higher.
- Only non-fiction essays pertaining to the directed theme of memorable outdoor experience or special interest need be entered.
- Submissions must be typed, double-spaced, and fall between 800 and 1,000 words.
- Electronic submissions are required, preferably in a Microsoft Word document or compatible.
- Supporting photos are not required with essay entries; however, they are very much welcomed if appropriate. Photographs must be in digital JPEG format.
- “Best Outdoor Photo” entries must be submitted in JPEG format. Ideally, photographs should be sized to 1028 pixels on the longest side at 96 ppi, but larger images that we can resize are acceptable. A high-res image must be available if you are chosen as our winner. Each image must be accompanied by a 50-75 word paragraph identifying and telling us about your photo. The file name for each image should have the camera number removed and photographer’s name and the image title put in its place. If possible, include your name and photo title in the “File Info.”
- A Biographical Cover Sheet must be included with each essay and photo entry; this is a paragraph or two describing who you are, where you are from, your college, academic year (first year or freshmen, second year or sophomore, etc.), interests, and goals.
- Writer’s name, school, and e-mail address must appear in a header in the upper right corner of each page of his/her work. This establishes authorship and avoids any confusion with another person’s work.
- A completed SUBMISSION FORM (available for download) must also be included with each entry. Signature of parent or guardian is required for entrants who are younger than 18 years of age.
- Submissions not following the above contest rules will be disqualified.
- Submission Deadline: Electronically dated no later than February 1, 2019.
- If there are too few quality entries, the judges have the right to declare a “no contest.” Judges also retain the right to choose not to award a prize for any given place.
It should be an exciting contest and VOWA members look forward to receiving and reviewing your entries!
VOWA is very grateful to all the schools across Virginia who join with us to encourage collegiate undergraduate students to care about, write and, photograph our natural world. We thank Dominion Energy for their generous support of our Collegiate Contest and our Annual Membership Meeting/Awards luncheon. We thank Cooperative Living Magazine for the special awards to our collegiate contest that make our contest extra special.
Send ESSAY submissions to: Matt Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send PHOTO submissions to both addresses listed below:
Matt Schwartz at email@example.com
Marie Majarov at firstname.lastname@example.org
Both the Rules and Submission Form documents can be down loaded below or in links on the top of the page. Rules are in PDF format. The Submission Form is in Microsoft Office 2010 and designed to be completed electronically. It will open on the first entry point and you just start typing your information. Each entry point will automatically expand as you enter information and then you just tab to get to the next entry point.
PDF download of the 2018-19 Collegiate Rules
Easy to complete download of the 2018-19 Submission Form